I ran out of reading material on a long flight from LAX this week and actually read the in-flight magazine (Hemispheres) that United provides for free along with a vomit bag and pretzels. So after reviewing its contents from cover to cover, I have to wonder:
* Is Manny’s of Minneapolis really one of The Original Great Steak Houses of North America™?
* Where can I learn about Three Perfect Days in Calumet City?
* Have you ever had a seat-mate who looks like Dr. Jeffry S. Life at age 68 or any age?
* What exactly is Matchmaking in the European Tradition®?
* Doesn’t the Range of Motion exercise machine look like something out of Saw?
* Does anyone ever apply for a new credit card to earn 17,500 bonus miles for a United Mileage Plus® Gold Class Visa® Signature card after reading the fine print in the magazine insert?
* Do you know anyone who ever purchased plastic injection molding and vinyl banners from an ad in an in-flight magazine?
* How important is it for me to know the layout of Charlotte Douglas International Airport?